Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Jax Network's Best Of 2007

Now that it's 2008, I guess it's only appropriate that I have this award to acknowledge all the things that are the best of 2007. Since this blog encompasses a wide aspect of the world, ranging from music to movies to pageants to the environment, I believe it's only fair that I award all the best in all these fields. Anyway, I'm still not sure if I want to make this into a poll for all of you to vote or perhaps, I'll be the judge myself. Nonetheless, I'll start off with the nominees first and only then I'll decide how the winners are picked.

So, to begin this year's first annual The Jax Network's Best Of 2007, I've decided to start with the nominees of Best Single Of 2007. Below, I'll list down the six nominated songs and these songs I believe are the songs that have made the most impact in the music world as well as to me. Here goes, drum rolls please, the nominees for The Jax Network's Best Single Of 2007 are...

  • Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
  • Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) - Spice Girls
  • Like You'll Never See Me Again - Alicia Keys
  • Rehab - Amy Winehouse
  • Run - Leona Lewis
  • Umbrella - Rihanna featuring Jay-Z

UPDATE: The winner of this category is bolded.

No comments: