Sunday, May 11, 2008

FHM 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2008


Megan Fox is #1! Congratulations!

Anyway, I may have been a little late in posting anything about this annual poll for the sexiest women alive. But hey, better late than never. However, unfortunately, no matter how late I am in posting/announcing that Megan's #1 in the world...I'd still be considered earlier than the local issue of FHM Malaysia. Ever since the whole Ning fiasco, the magazine has been tone terribly down and these days, sad to say, it's not even worth it to buy the magazine anymore.

When I was in the UK, FHM is like so great and it still is! The 100 Sexiest List is a book there but here in Malaysia, all these gorgeous ladies are all cramped into ten pages or so. How sad! And guess what, no matter how measly it may be, the issue with the list is the only one I buy. When FHM first started out in Malaysia, it's like a must buy for me every month. But now, only one issue per year. Anyway, for more information on the list and more on FHM UK, point your mouse here.

No comments: