Monday, December 31, 2007

Thank God I'm Fat!

I was walking around at one of the shopping centres here in Kuala Lumpur the other day and it happens to be the Year End Sale Carnival here in Malaysia. And as you can expect, everyone was rushing to shop until they drop. Buying all the things that are available without taking a moment to stop and think whether they really need it or not.

And then it got me thinking...I thought that I am really thankful that I'm fat because I won't need to shop for new clothes and follow the fashion trend all the time. Because for most of the time, I'm always wearing the clothes that are most comfortable to me. Even though I enjoy following fashion trends and hopelessly devoted to Vogue, Vanity Fair, W and InStyle, I still am thankful that I'm fat.

Perhaps, I'm just not that vain or maybe I'm just fat.

No comments: