Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Best Official Photos - Miss Universe 2008

After the evening gowns, here are my favourite official photos for this year's Miss Universe 2008 and as always, in no particular order. These ladies, as they are lined in these photos, are Miss Nigeria, Miss Russia, Miss Tanzania, Miss USA, Miss Venezuela, Miss Kosovo, Miss Netherlands, Miss Norway, Miss Philippines, Miss Puerto Rico, Miss Czech Republic, Miss Finland, Miss India, Miss Japan, Miss Korea, Miss Albania, Miss Angola, Miss Belgium, Miss Canada and Miss Colombia.

For the moment, I've chosen twenty best from each category - official photos and evening gowns. And I've not ranked these girls in terms of superiority yet because I'm about to announce my first Top 15 girls in my next post. So, stay tuned!


















No comments: